If you’ve been following or blog, you know we are introducing you to each one of the fine folks that make up Protzman Law firm. If this is the first time you’ve visited our site, welcome! We recently had Jason Smith, Paralegal, take time to tell us a little more about himself. Meet Jason!
- What do you like most about working in the legal field? – I enjoy being able to help and provide a voice to people stuck in a bad situation.
- Who is your hero and why? – Anybody who does social work for children, because it takes a lot of heart and dedication to help the little ones who can’t stand up for themselves.
- What book are you reading right now? Smokin’ With Myron Mixon
- KU, K State or Mizzou? – Mizzou
- Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. – I collect vintage and retro Nike Air Max shoes. I also collect vinyl records, and I’m an avid BBQ’er.
- My favorite KC BBQ is Danny Edwards Blvd. BBQ and Slaps in Kansas City, KS.
- What is your favorite web site or app? – Ebay
- Favorite local watering hole? – Manifesto
- What do you want someone walking through the door at Protzman Law to know about the firm? About yourself? – That they can trust us to handle their case and needs with the highest level of attention.
Feel free to contact Jason directly:
Protzman Law Firm, LLC
1100 Main Street, Suite 2430
Kansas City, Missouri 64105
P: (816) 421-5100
F: (816 ) 421-5105