If you’ve been following or blog, you know we are introducing you to each one of the fine folks that make up Protzman Law firm. If this is the first time you’ve visited our site, welcome! We recently had Julie Bush, Of Counsel, take time to tell us a little more about herself. Meet Julie!
- What do you like most about working in the legal field? – I find it to be both interesting and challenging and I enjoy working with clients in an effort to help them reach their goals.
- Your Kansas City postcard—what’s on it? – A picture of the Royals’ victory parade at Union Station, the Plaza, and the Power & Light District
- Who is your hero and why? – All the men and women who sacrifice their own lives on a daily basis in an effort to make our country a better and safer place to live and raise a family.
- What book are you reading right now? Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- KU, K State or Mizzou? – Mizzou
- Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. – Early on in my career, I began the process to become an FBI agent—having kids put a stop to that, but I wouldn’t change a thing.
- My favorite KC BBQ is Jack Stack.
- What is your favorite web site or app? – The Kansas City Star
- Favorite local watering hole? – The BrewTop
- What do you want someone walking through the door at Protzman Law to know about the firm? About yourself? – That no matter how big or small a client’s matter may be, the attorneys and staff at Protzman Law will provide each and every client with reliable and sound legal advice as well as devote their time and efforts to work hard on every matter in an effort to obtain an optimum result. Yourself? That I will make myself available and work very hard on whatever legal representation a client is seeking in an effort to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Feel free to contact Julie directly:
Julie A. Bush
Protzman Law Firm, LLC
1100 Main Street, Suite 2430
Kansas City, Missouri 64105
P: (816) 421-5100
F: (816 ) 421-5105