Protzman Law Firm
serves clients in the Kansas City area and throughout the country.
- Wrongful Death
- Truck Accident
- Car Accident
- Boat Accident
- Dangerous Product
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip and Fall
- Police Excessive Force
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
Ben Stelter-Embry is a tireless and tenacious advocate for his clients. With courtroom experience in both state and federal courts, he has extensive experience in all phases of litigation and, over the course of his career, has successfully represented a diverse clientele in a broad range of complex business, civil rights, employment and personal injury litigation.
With his cases, Ben takes a hands-on approach to handling each and every one - from intake to investigation, from negotiation with insurance companies to settlement or litigation of the matter.
Before joining Protzman Law Firm, Ben was a managing attorney at Legal Aid of Western Missouri and an associate at two area firms representing public and private entities in a wide range of legal matters. In addition, Ben was an award-winning journalist before attending law school. His work has appeared on National Public Radio, WNYC, KCUR-FM, Vermont Public Radio, Ingram's Magazine and the Poynter Institute, among others.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Missouri Bar Leadership Academy
- Bates College
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Philosophy
- University of Kansas
- M.S. - 2001
- Major: Journalism
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association